This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Emir Festic, Reetu Grewal, Jeffrey T. Rabatin, Gavin D. Divertie, Robert P. Shannon, Margaret M. Johnson, End-of-life care in the intensive care unit: the perceived barriers, supports, and changes needed , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 39 No. 2 (2010)
- Subhash Chandra, Melissa L. Rethlefsen, Brian W. Pickering, J. Michael Homan, Ognjen Gajic, Vitaly Herasevich, Adding the PubMed unique identifi er to journal article references without increasing the bulkiness of the journal , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 2 (2011)
- Marija Kojicic, Guangxi Li, Ognjen Gajic, Acute respiratory distress syndrome in patients with Legionella pneumonia , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 1 (2011)
- Steven Mickelsen, Emir Festic, Apparent Triphasic T-Wave , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 2 (2011)
- Vikas Bansal, Muhammad A. Mangi, Margaret M. Johnson, Emir Festic, Inhaled corticosteroids and incident pneumonia in patients with asthma: Systematic review and meta-analysis , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2015)
- Emir Festic, Margaret M. Johnson, Jack P. Leventhal, The feasibility of topical cocaine use in fiberoptic bronchoscopy , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 39 No. 1 (2010)
- Vikas Bansal, Emir Festić, Muhammad A. Mangi, Nicholl A. Decicco, Ashley N. Reid, Elizabeth L. Gatch, James M. Naessens, Pablo Moreno-Franco, Early Machine-human Interface around Sepsis Severity Identification: From Diagnosis to Improved Management? , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 47 No. 1 (2018)
- Philippe R. Bauer, Ognjen Gajic, Rolf D. Hubmayr, Early nutritional support is associated with improved outcomes in respiratory failure , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 39 No. 1 (2010)
- Scott A. Helgeson, Joseph E. Levitt, Emir Festic, Systemic and Inhaled Corticosteroids, with or without Beta Agonists, as Adjuvant Therapy in Community Acquired Pneumonia , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 49 No. 1 (2020)
- Husref Tahirović, Dr. Stanko Sielski (1891–1958): Physician, scientist, humanist , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2015)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.